Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
This is the blog of the students and teachers from Trento ad Faro who are working together on a Comenius partnership focused on personal identity. This project has been funded with support from the European Commission. This blog reflects the views only of the authors, and the Commission cannot be held responsible for any use which may be made of the information contained therein.
14 comments:
i'd love to go to mountain places and walk in the winter landscape.
i'd like to learn new art techniques.
This year I'd like the programs of the school: go to mountain, but Venice it's so expansive
we want to work more together,
for this year our expectations are to spend more time with the portuguese in happy moments and to learn new things...
We hope to have the same friendly relationship that we had in potugal; and keeping this afterwards.
We think that it will be an other beautiful experience....we hope...
Bye bye
Ary & Ary
This year I'd like to walk on the mountain and visit some museum...
I want to have fun as last year in Portugal and i want to learn a bit of portuguese...
I hope to know better the portuguese guys.
The new mountain theme is very interesting and is good to continue the work of identity started last year. The workshop about felt is a fantastic idea, not every day we can use this...
The theme of mountain is a great idea, because for the portuguese students, is a new enviroment.
this school year i'd like to... ehm.... ehm... yes... ehm... to... to! but! no... i'd like to! but no... it's gourgeus... or no... ehm... to.. discover our territory whit the pourtuguese..?... yeh... ok bye -.-
This school year i'd like to visit some museums and cities around us; and discover new faces of our territory whit the portugueses.
i'd like to work on new artistic techniques and have funny moments togheter.
If we have the possibility, I'd like to go to Venice for some days, to see the Carnival, that I think it's very beautiful. If there is snow, I'd love to go to the mountain to show it to them. I hope to enjoy myself very much! byeeeeeee
I want to meet the portuguese guys because last year I didn't have the possibility.
I want to learn a bit of portuguese.
For me the mean to explore the theme of the identity can be to know the history of the territory and the people that live here because the culture of a place influence also our identity.I would like to work on the history of our land and visit the most important places for our culture.
I hope to enjoy myself very much as i enjoyed myself last year in Portugal. I'd like to go to venice and to the mountain!! bye bye =)
this year I'd like to go to venice and work a felt a workshop
I'd like to go to Venice and in mountain or go on snow because is amusing.
I like the felt workshop and i like to continue the theme of identity.
HI!!!
we need the password and email to put some photos in the blog :)
Ass: João, Mafalda, Ricardo
grazie mille :D
Post a Comment