
What resolutions can you make for the New Year? What would you like to accomplish?
What do you hope? What will you do? What will you stop doing?
This is the blog of the students and teachers from Trento ad Faro who are working together on a Comenius partnership focused on personal identity. This project has been funded with support from the European Commission. This blog reflects the views only of the authors, and the Commission cannot be held responsible for any use which may be made of the information contained therein.
21 comments:
What I Would Like to do this 2008:
-Lose weight;
-Study for better grades;
-Start My New Manga Story;
-Meet the students from Trento =)
Ciao!
I'll try not to be too disappointed by my students' bad marks; I'll go for long walks as soon as spring comes; I'll smoke less. What else? I'll learn some Portuguese and I'll read at least one book in that language..
In summer I'll travel with my bestfriend and I'll buy a new car.
I won't drink alcohol in the weekend.
Draw a lot more and spend more time for sk8ing , do a lot of snowboard and organize a Drum n Bass rave
For new year I will study to take the driving licence, make new travels, be more indipendent.
For new year I will go to senioe team!! and buy the new car, the audi! A3 sportbeak
For the New Year's I am going to pay more attention during the lesson. I am going to study for better mark.
Bye =)
hi!!!...of course I would like this year to be another fantastic year,with a lot occasion to have fun and to be happy...I should pay more attenction during the lessons,at school and I should keep my room clean and tidy up every day...I'll try to be constant in sport and I'd like to meet a lot of new friends,specially from another countryes!I hope to succeed in all this...bye =)
For this year i will be more independent and be more diligent, i will stress my artist and expecially i won't spent time!! I hope that from the experience of Portogallo it change somthing in me....
My New Years Resolutions are: spend more time for study,this is a dream unreachable,visit other countries,find a girlfriend...
I will make a good job at school, I'm going to help my mather at home and I will study all the subject.
I Would Like to do thi 2008:
-study for better grades;
-learn an instrument
-i like to buy somthing
-i like to do al lot of snowboard
-i will study to take the driving licence
so...for this new year I'd like to learn cooking, because I'm not very good at it!!
I'll try to eat less sweets...:)
I hope to have much time for my hobbies and my friends.
I also hope to spend a great and funny year, better than the last.
bye :)
My Ner Year's Resolutions are:
- Start my Manga
- Study
- Have a New Year's Resolutions ^^
I hope that this year will be lucky and funny.. In the summer I'll go to Marche, for a camping Holiday, for to meet my company :)
-This year I will be kinder and little more understanding. I'll use the word 'love' more openly and freely, and be more affectionate
-I feel everyone loves cartoons, and many would like to be cartoonists. It's probably the funniest and easiest job on the earth. I envy no one, which is a great thing.
-start my new manga srory ^_^!!!!
-chat with my boyfriend japanese!!! > < !!!!!!!!!
0
i haven't resolutions,but i'll study more to get good marks and i'd like to play more and more
My new years resolutions are
-have good school results
-Improve in the technical subjects
-have Tranquillity
-speak more with my classmates
my new years resolutions are:find new friends and a boyfriend! get good marks and learn to play guitar!
for this year I will be good at act in the theatre;
I will to work at realize my dream: travelling to India and Ireland;
I won't to spend a lot of money and buy useless object;
and finally for the new year I must to learn polish grammar...
i have decided to make some sports,to paint everyday ,to make long walks with my dog ,onda.
..to eat less,to find more time to see friends ,to read more, to start to study portuguese ,to finish a book of saramago 'viaggio in portogallo'..
Post a Comment