Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
This is the blog of the students and teachers from Trento ad Faro who are working together on a Comenius partnership focused on personal identity. This project has been funded with support from the European Commission. This blog reflects the views only of the authors, and the Commission cannot be held responsible for any use which may be made of the information contained therein.
10 comments:
The italian artist(music) I really like fabrizio De Andre,Francesco Guccini,99 posse and modena city.
The best is Fabrizio, he is a songwriter and was a very musical man; he practiced first the violin, then the guitar, and joined a number of local jazz bands. I like the complete discogrhapy
The Italian group that I like are Verdena,Casino Royale,Africa Unite,Giuliano Palma n The Bluebeaters,Bassi Maestro,Onemic crew and some Dj of the Red Riot Massive's crew.Here there are some link where you can hear the song http://it.youtube.com/watch?v=9hLk4_hjF_4 http://it.youtube.com/watch?v=daX5XlOFvIM http://it.youtube.com/watch?v=ype8Esgp0gw http://it.youtube.com/watch?v=oYIQjXlUtZo
I dont't like italian music...
I prefer english or american bands!! I listen to rock and metal music... My favourite bands are Sonata Arctica, Dragon Force, Nightwish, Within Temptation AC/DC and guns'n roses!!!
I love their music!!!!!!!!! My favourite song is Amaranth
http://it.youtube.com/watch?v=GdZn7k5rZLQ
my favourite kind of music is metal core!!!!!!my favourite band is "Slowmotion Apocalypse" they are italian but they sing in English!i love this music!!!!!!!!!!!!
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JpxWSk_ssM0
I like of the Italian artist(music), Vasco Rossi but isn’t my preferite;
He is a singer-songwriter, his first album was “Jenny e Silvia” and his majour success was “siamo solo noi”;he sing since 30 years even now he is really famous and his songs are polular only and novel
http://www.vascorossi.net/
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xb6O7fT3-Ac
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZXSGzEbTQiI
Hoi!...i don't really like Italian songs...and i don't know why...maybe cuz i think i just hate the language cuz im not good to speak it with others...is useless!!!im very noob!!!I like other countries songs like Hawaian,Brasilian,English, Philippines,Jappanese(very beautiful,philippines too) and more other music cuz i just like them lol...they're make me crazy....
but I don' like the italian music and preference english
the italian performer i like Ennio Morricone
Ennio Morricone, (born November 10, 1928) is an Italian composer especially noted for his film western.
He has composed and arranged soundtracks for more than 500 film and television productions.
the 25th February 2007 Morricone won Oscar's recognition to the career.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XvBT9sqXnew
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fGIelcG0r3s
theres a suburban band coming to faro next week, the cummies, do you know them?
I do listen to portuguese bands sometimes, but i prefer english bands or american. I like a bit of everything. im now listening to amy winehouse :)
Italian music isn't my favourite, but sometimes I listen this artists: Lacuna Coil (they sing in english), Negramaro and Subsonica. I like some songs by Nomadi and 883. Here there are some links to listen the songs:
http://it.youtube.com/watch?v=YjU6lmh2AYU
http://it.youtube.com/watch?v=lEAAfNowUSo
http://it.youtube.com/watch?v=nDaDtHMgVxM
http://it.youtube.com/watch?v=x_gT0-dhTT0
Post a Comment